Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Fan

I had today off, so Ashtyn and I were able to spend all day together. She slept so well for me last night. We were both up around 7. I fed her and changed her. We sang our ABC's. I thought I was really making her smile, when I realized it wasn't my singing. She was stairing at our fan. Unfortunately my current fan does not work. She would look at me and then look back at the fan and would just smile so big! But when the fan wouldn't turn she would start to cry. It was so sad! We ended up going to the neighbors so that I could do laundry and she could watch the fan. Who needs to buy expensive toys when a fan does the job just right! Her new room has a fan so I was given the idea that maybe I should just turn her fan into a GIANT mobile. I may just do that. I'll keep it posted on how things turn out in the next few days after we move.

1 comment:

  1. Ben was the same way!!! Nancy has a fan in her room and he'd just lay on her bed and stare at it!!!! LOL Too Funny! HOpe you guys are doing well!!!

    ReplyDelete