Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Our First Blog

Ashtyn will be 10 weeks old tomorrow! She is changing so drastically right in front of our eyes! She loves to smile, to stand up and push off of my tummy or legs, she loves when her daddy dances with her, and she LOVES patty cake!
Matt and I were giving her a bath last night and she was trying to turn over from her back to her front right on the counter! No more leaving her for even a split second.
During family dinner we laid her down under her Baby Einstein play thing. She smiled so big while looking up at the little sun that changes colors and plays music. I don't even get that big of a smile yet! I must be doing something wrong. I bet she will love clowns though.
Ashtyn and I are getting ready to move to a bigger house. She will get her own room and have a fan to look and laugh at. We are very excited!
Matt will be in Riverton all week and I love that he will get to see her everyday. It really makes Ashtyn happy to see and hear her daddy on a daily basis. Maybe he will take us swimming soon! Ashtyn has her swimming suits all ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment