Monday, August 23, 2010

7 months

It's been too long since I have posted anything. Ashtyn turned 7 months on the 20th. She is growing up too fast. She now rolls all over the floor. She is very close to crawling, but not there yet. She is either pushing herself up on her arms, or face planting it because she is lifting herself up on her legs, or pushing herself backwards. She loves her toys and loves the sound of her voice even more! This child can talk the ear off her bear! Grandma and I have decided that she will definitely be a Chatty Kathy. Still no teeth, but she finally has the pooping down. That was one of the toughest weeks I have been through with her. She decided that she was done having her bink except for naps and bedtime. She also mainly wants her baby food and cereal over having a bottle. Ashtyn, your personality is amazing! At this rate, she is going to be a leader, not a follower. Not sure if that is a good thing, or a bad thing! And the biggest news so far....she is saying DADA. I cried. Where is the love!? Oh well. My mom reminded me that I said Dada first as well. At least she is taking after me!
I start more college classes next Tuesday. I am excited to be getting back into school again. But very sad to be spending even less time with Ashtyn. I will have classes in the morning and she will go to daycare. I am grateful for the help and ability to go back to school, and I know it will benefit us in the long run, but it makes me jealous that her dad will get her all day on Saturdays. It will only be on holidays that I will get her all day, since I will be working everyday that I am not in school. Once again....this will benefit us in the long run. I just have to keep telling myself that! I will post some pictures and videos soon.

XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment